Pages

Monday 31 October 2011

31th October 2011

 

 

FRIENDSHIP:

"If you're alone, I'll be your shadow. If you want to cry, I'll be your shoulder. If you want a hug, I'll be your pillow. If you need to be happy, I'll be your smile... But anytime you need a friend, I'll just be me.

"The words that escape a friend's mouth are "I'll be there when you say you need me" but the words that are unheard from a true friend's heart are "I'll be there... whether you say you need me or not."

SUCCESS:

"Life's battle don't always go to the stronger or faster man ,but sooner or later the man who wins is the man who thinks he can"


"Too many people go through life waiting for things to happen instead of making them happen!"


FAILURE:


"A failure establishes only this, that our determination to succeed was not strong enough."
 
LOVE:

"It's so easy, To think about Love, To Talk about Love, To wish for Love, But it's not always easy, To recognize Love, Even when we hold it.... In our hands."

"Love doesn't make the world go round, love is what makes the ride worthwhile." 

INSPIRATIONAL:

“No matter where you are in life right now, no matter who you are, no matter how old you are – it is never too late to be who you are meant to be.” 

“You will not do incredible things without an incredible dream.” 

“Don’t be afraid of the space between your dreams and reality. If you can dream it, you can make it so.”
 

No comments:

Post a Comment